Statement of Purpose
The Care Quality Commission – Statement of Purpose
Under the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (The Care Quality Commission (Registration) Regulations 2009 Part 4), the registering body (Holland House surgery) is required to provide to the Care Quality Commission a statement of purpose.
Drs Sloan, Johnson, Aduri, Madan, Keens and Shah
Holland House Surgery
Victoria St, Lytham & Freckleton Health Centre, Douglas Drive, Freckleton
Tel : 01253 955350
Registered Manager: Dr Sarah Johnson
Practice Manager: Miss Judith Milne
The Practice Philosophy
To provide high quality medical care in a safe environment and ensure our patients have access to all the available NHS services and resources
- An effective team that treats our diverse population, and each other, with care, dignity, kindness and respect.
- Optimize the patient journey and ensure people understand what we do
- To provide a working environment that stimulates and motivates our team to deliver a quality service.
- Use feedback from all areas to reflect and continually improve our service delivery
- To be a forward-thinking practice that strives for continuous improvement to enhance patient care.
- Embrace opportunities to aid the health and wellbeing of our community, patients and staff.
We are a Partnership comprising of:
- Dr Morag Sloan
- Dr Sarah Johnson
- Dr Pavani Aduri
- Dr Anil Madan
- Dr Keta Keens
- Dr Nisa Shah
Practice Population on 7th September 2022 : 11107
We are registered to provide
- The treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Diagnostic and screening procedures
- Family Planning
- Maternity and Midwifery services
- Surgical procedures